Fire at will! - Patch Notes July 10, 2019

• In general only working options in HQ are rally point and HQ chat. Can someone responsible for gold consumer feedback have a look at HQ issues and fixed till 2020? I am not playing nay new maps since over half a year because of that. I do not have time to sit in a game that is why I pay for HQ to help me with that. but now, when it does not work there is no point for me to play at all.

This is indeed true with BQ being as unreliable as it is, although at least the free ROs also are a nice thing that works fine. Other than that there is an astounding amount of problems with these premium features and it's even more astonishin that apparently the company that's selling them couldn't care much less about that.

For some reason you felt the need to fiddle around with a feature that was fine and rolled out a change with apparently not much testing. That's okay. That's why I'm here to tell you it's not working well. That's why dozens of other replies are in this topic saying that. So that you guys would know that this wasn't good and isn't appreciated. And because for some reason the community seems to be under the impression that you guys would care about this kind of feedback. Please roll this stuff back!

• So you're not even going to do me the common decency to pretend like any Devs are reading any of this stuff, huh? If y'all don't really give two craps about what the community thinks, at least be honest about it, for heaven's sake. Then I won't have to waste my time trying to talk to you here. This is pathetic.

• hmm

i have a feeling that you ask wrong people

I believe you should ask Game Designers and Cs from Supremacy.

Devs are responsible for the whole game or bytro games

freezy is gameplay designer responsible for making new ideas and implementing them

• Well then where am I expected to post my complaint, to their Facebook pages? These forums were supposed to be the touching point between game development and the community. I understand that's apparently not the case anymore. I'd just like to, at the very least, have that confirmed.

• Lost, I definitely not hold my breath, however, I suspect that your post will get removed because you violated the rules with profanity, bud. Oh, incidentally, I completely agree with you.

Edited once, last by Hastings TNT: EDITED 'Quote" of profanity use,. In problematic threads, the moderators will take care of it. ().

• Oh gosh darnit, I honestly forgot this forum about a game set in one of the darkest, most violent eras of humankind yet still requiring child-friendly language doesn't have an autofilter for the f-bomb. That's hilarious. At least someone's still showing up to work here though.

My point which I now have to reiterate remains the same though. If the bottom line is that if at this point I can not expect anyone at this company to care about my complaints concerning a feature that I spend money on, at least have the freaking decency to tell me that. I'm a consumer here trying to help this game out, for.... feck's sake.

• Yep, sure enough someone showed up to deal with the language, now, let's see if anyone will respond to the main question. WHY did you change the aggressive setting algorithym and ARE you going to change it back to what it was? Inquiring minds want to know because it's pretty well useless right now.

• I do not know about things like 'algorithyms' , but their have been several reports about aggressive fire mode not working properly, as NooB MOD and fellow player I understand the frustration... this is issue is being worked on by smarter guys than me...I can say this complaint has been noticed... far as keeping it 'pg' we all know that there are lot of minor age kids that also play this game, frustrations are no excuse for our actions to be less than professional.

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• Well I'm not a professional though, for all you know I am some kid playing this game...

But anyway, the issue is not really with it not working properly but with the change that was made to what "proper" means here. The way it's now supposed to work is the problem. That's why it's broken - not because of some glitch but by design. And I dislike that vehemently.

• I lost 70 LC pursuing enemy army of over 6 kk without cover on the sea which lead to losing that engagement, war and map

I may also say that return fire does not work as I lost another group of LCs while attacking another enemy on sea . I crushed into his big stack despite being shoot at by bbses. SO I have no idea what they have done + but I will revert all changes as person responsible for introduction of this changes have not done enough test on the change.

I would say that bytro should hire someone who has QA experience with strategic games as all new changes seem to miss testing process. Or they go through it but testers are not up to the task.

• Come on, is it really too much to ask to even just tell me to _______ off 'cause nobody cares about me? Is this really what my five bucks a month are buying me?

Well I used to be the main guy checking the forum. I can tell you this 100% certain bytro doesn't care xd they do barely even talk to their crews xd communication is their main and mayor flaw despite them denying that time and time again nothing changed (for the better) since 2016 when they promised better communication... In contrary

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• The main question, assuming Bytro really doesn't care at all, is why then, pray tell, why then even mess with this stuff at all when it's working fine? Dear Jesus Christ WHY? Why can this company be bothered to roll out overhauls like this but not to consider any sort of feedback? How on earth does that make sense? If they're that disinterested, just stay the hell away from all this then and we would have been fine. There's so much other stuff they could spend resources on, instead they do this! There's just no rhyme or reason to it whichever way you look at it.

• The main question, assuming Bytro really doesn't care at all, is why then, pray tell, why then even mess with this stuff at all when it's working fine? Dear Jesus Christ WHY? Why can this company be bothered to roll out overhauls like this but not to consider any sort of feedback? How on earth does that make sense? If they're that disinterested, just stay the hell away from all this then and we would have been fine. There's so much other stuff they could spend resources on, instead they do this! There's just no rhyme or reason to it whichever way you look at it.

I have a theory that I just came up with. SO, let's say you have a group of artillery going through enemy territory and you decide you're going to put them on aggressive. You get distracted either with the war or with RL and when you come back you notice you're under attack by either another player or an AI or several because of your aggressive setting. SO, instead of losing your artillery group, you begin spending GM to try and save them. Build a fort or build some RGs real quick in a nearby city, or build some planes, etc. In other words make you spend GM in order to save your stuff and/or your game. It's just a theory though on the reason for change to the Aggressive setting.

• why then even mess with this stuff at all when it's working fine?

Why? It's a mistake in priority at bytro they think they should do this to increase reality, etc etc. Bytro spends more attention figuring out and implementing "features" whether requested or not than that they spend on support or bug fixing. Which is heavily frustrating to say the least.

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• I do not know how it works but when I was working in Video Games you were taking responsibility for what you are doing

heavy tests, sometimes using external QAs just to make it on time for a presentation or to meet deadlines. If something still slipped QA lead and lead of that milestone had very hard time with Owner of the product.

If they messed up paid content like DLC - they were saying good bye to company. One of our leads wanted to slip content that was very good but not testes. But it would look great in his portfolio. It was found during final test before cooking final build and guy said good bye to company for endangering company's reputation.

I just have one question - who is brain behind all of those changes, who was owner of that milestone which lead to release of them and what are new are new ideas this guys want;s to implement?

I am talking here about trade ban patch, destroying controlled fire mechanic completely and destroying queue system so it does not work ( especially that part where things do not start when you gather required resources after lets say 4-5 days. there is only on trigger yes/no and when after completion of the first unit you want to start a new one - it will not stop if you do not have resources. And you can gather resources later but that queued unit will not start ever again...).

• Careful Hastings TNT, wading into this discussion may not be wise. Gentlemen, please be aware that Hastings TNT is a moderator and as such he can't do anything about this problem. In fact, he's as much a victim of this mess as the rest of us. The ONLY ones that can answer our questions are the developers and Bytro management, and as I said to Lost, I don't think we should be holding our breath. :rolleyes:

• well someone is reading things here, at least strategy part

every time I write some tips for players: how to play mercenary, how to use trading units to great effect, how to dominate battlefield with planes, how to use flower and defend from it someone from bytro is 'updating ' mechanic so my tips and strategies become obsolete...

but ahh well

game goes on

even if your 10 years of planning and perfecting style is destroyed and you are left with nothing