It is our firm belief that users should have the RIGHT to voice their concerns about the monetization model in Supremacy 1914.
In order to achieve increased transparency with YOU, I am delighted to announce that the company representatives have AGREED that users should have the RIGHT to voice constructive criticism against the monetization model, whether it be about HC ("High Command") or GM ("Goldmarks").
This leads to a number of concrete policies that must be followed as to ensure a civil discourse and though criticising the monetisation model is from this day forth permitted, it postulates that the following requirements are met:
- Denunciation of GM use is not permitted.
- No hateful speech against the company, the staff or other players.
- The recognisable intention to discuss alternatives / provide solutions.
With this said, I must emphasise the following:
- When you decide to discuss the monetization model of Supremacy 1914 in this thread, then it is important that you offer some kind of solution to what you are criticising. You must not criticise without providing a solution to the perceived problem.
- We know that some of you are highly keen on having e.g. GM free games in exchange for an entry fee or even having a daily GM spending restriction. These are two solutions of out many that you can suggest or reject. Just remember that if you reject an idea, then you need to present something that you feel would be better.
- Furthermore, it is important to remember that YOU are not here to publicly shame other players as that would be against the rules. With this said, we do not want to see you throwing names around, because that will be treated as blacklisting, which is not allowed.
- Needless to say, this is a company and it must make money, so make sure your solution account for that in some way that YOU think would be reasonable for both players and the company.
We look forward to reading your comments.