Flower Defense

• Having read in the other forum *(1914) that there is a technique where you break your stack down to single units, put them on delay and allow the enemy to attack you and you can defeat 10 times or more the attackers, I was stunned. also that this technique which clearly works on a flaw in the combat algorithim is present in S-0ne. I was just tempted to join an S-one game (*would be my 3rd) when I read this.

This is absurd and not something I want in a game that I may be tempted to put my time into let alone a few bucks to keep the progamers paid.:cursing:

• the technique used to abuse the wait time between battles (an attack army can only attack a single unit). They have tried to fix it a bit in the past by allowing attacking units to attack a 2nd time if they got an instant kill but still a large part of the effects are around.

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• yeah comes with it that single units usuallt survive a round something with small units doing better in the randoms then larger armies. But i haven't run tests on those

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• Having read in the other forum *(1914) that there is a technique where you break your stack down to single units, put them on delay and allow the enemy to attack you and you can defeat 10 times or more the attackers, I was stunned. also that this technique which clearly works on a flaw in the combat algorithim is present in S-0ne. I was just tempted to join an S-one game (*would be my 3rd) when I read this.

This is absurd and not something I want in a game that I may be tempted to put my time into let alone a few bucks to keep the progamers paid.:cursing:

Where can I find article setting out of mechanics/algorithm of the battles in S-1 (Tesla wars)?