Reporting Process

• New process to make a report you go to support footer on main tab (or bug report) and fill out report with as much info as possible, Screen shots are always helpful, Light shot and Gyazo are common SS Apps.

Thanx to Mauraudingscott SGO we now have a link for this > SUBMITTING A REPORT TO THE SUPPORT TEAM.

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

Edited once, last by Hastings TNT ().

• You're probably the reason they got rid of it. :D:D:D

i used those buttons exactly same way as they were used by others

earlier teams did not complain so much about number of calls

plus I believe it is requirement when joining team to have activity to deal with calls

I would like both button back: report article and report player as number of multis, pushers and gm denouncing articles have risen in maps where I play

• would like both button back: report article and report player as number of multis, pushers and gm denouncing articles have risen in maps where I play

But aren't you essentially calling Bytro a bunch of idiots if you imply they hadn't thought this might happen? It's clearly very obvious that fewer players would report content even if it is in violation of the ToS if the report function got confined in obscurity like this. It's also very obvious that GOs will now be less likely to follow up on reports as the whole function has become much less convenient on their side as well, having to look up the offending content rather than being shown it right away with no effort of theirs required at all. Bytro cannot convince me they didn't want both of these exact things to happen. Fewer reports, even fewer successful reports, fewer community management total. Tell your friends!

• what happened to my user Report button? My favorite button in the game is gone :-(

It was bugged since it was created and was never fixed, so... you can tell the rest by yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA8kSdsf_M

Soldiers! don't give yourselves to brutes

men who despise you, enslave you

who regiment your lives, tell you what to do

what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle,

use you as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men

machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!

• But aren't you essentially calling Bytro a bunch of idiots if you imply they hadn't thought this might happen? It's clearly very obvious that fewer players would report content even if it is in violation of the ToS if the report function got confined in obscurity like this. It's also very obvious that GOs will now be less likely to follow up on reports as the whole function has become much less convenient on their side as well, having to look up the offending content rather than being shown it right away with no effort of theirs required at all. Bytro cannot convince me they didn't want both of these exact things to happen. Fewer reports, even fewer successful reports, fewer community management total. Tell your friends!

I am simple guy and require simple setup: less multis, less pushers, less cheaters and I will be happy with continuing to play and pay for HC.