Fighting with Planes (Immelmann turn)

• The trick to fighting with planes against other planes is very simple.

Planes do damage when they are retreating… you have a Clock which tells you the moment of bombardment or attack aka a battle tick, 3 seconds prior to the battle tick reaching Zero you issue new MISSION to planes returning planes to the airfield or you can retarget the planes to the same exact point of patrol. As planes meet in red area is time to give your planes new order so that they will retreat.

With each map this 3 seconds might vary because of the delay/lag of the given map, small maps will have almost no lag while big 100 and 500 maps will have lag as long as 30 seconds to a minute, number of units, share maps, fog of war and other display options like resource and names of provinces all affect the delay/lag time

Sharing this with the community is for the purpose to give all players an even playing field , there are no shortcuts you will need to experiment and test how to best use this gift on how to fight with planes.

Good Luck and Have Fun Generals

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

Edited once, last by Hastings TNT ().

• in details

this is mostly used against enemy planes on a patrol

every patrol ticks every 60 minutes

you know that if you put patrol center in an enemy patrol zone- you will take loses. It is because at the start of the patrol planes take loses. If close to your patrol center are retreating planes then unfortunately you will take loses starting your patrol hour.

trick is very OP and unfortunately it became used by a increasing number of , lets say, people who do not follow game's TOS and Rules as regular players. We do not like our community to be destroyed by such a players this is why we share that with you so you could have even chances fighting them

GL HF commanders

• post is here to help regular players have same tools as guys not following rules and TOS

I guess with even chances in the air ( this article) and on the ground ( flower + tercios+ HNR articles) players will be able to remove unwanted elements from maps by themselves.

no point allowing pushers and sitters flourish while regular players cannot enjoy the game

lets help bytro a little bit in cleaning our server by putting our troops in the first line of the fight against cheaters

let do it

lets do it right

lets do it right now

• I'm not sure I understand what the post, or the first comment, are saying.

Are you saying that an aircraft, within an enemy patrol zone, that has just been retasked, will inflict damage on the patrol without taking damage from the patrol?

Generally, if you retask your aircraft within 3-30 seconds of contacting the enemy, does your aircraft not take damage?

• I'm not sure I understand what the post, or the first comment, are saying.

Are you saying that an aircraft, within an enemy patrol zone, that has just been retasked, will inflict damage on the patrol without taking damage from the patrol?

Generally, if you retask your aircraft within 3-30 seconds of contacting the enemy, does your aircraft not take damage?

I didn't understand too

• I suggest to try it in a test map then will figure it out. 1 make they patrol other is hitting it.Then do switch he put patrol out and let you hit. Easy way to get it down.

Enforcer(Angel of Death)b78//+

• i have tried this several time today, but nothing happens. I have tried to redirect whit patrolling and retreat home. And I waited until 3 sec left. I am using the mobile version.

What am I doing wrong? No dmg were made at all. The plane's yust retreated.

• Timing is key, not sure what map you are playing but when you have "lag" this can ruin best of plans, so 2 rounds did not work try to space timing differently by 2-3 seconds, instead of retreat at 3 try Zero, or 6 seconds....always test and adjust when you find exactly what works stick to it, when it is not yet working or quits working start adjusting...

Again planes do the damage when they are Retreating from other planes... almost as if they have machine gun in back of plane shooting at enemies ;)

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• Yea I do not see same timer on Revamp for patrolling planes, I will chk again to install screen shots when I am at war with a player and fighting planes, not sure about timer display for Mobil app but this is important part of fighting planes

• Hastings TNT

Changed the title of the thread from “Fighting with Planes” to “Fighting with Planes (Immelmann turn)”.
  • В настоящее время проходит испытания. Я дам вам знать, как только у меня будет возможность протестировать его с новой авиамеханикой.

Thank you for this and I look forward to your soonest reply.