- After recently adjusting the colour of player owned provinces, the colour itself turned out slightly too bright on low graphic settings. We made some adjustments so that the colour tone is the same on all graphic settings.
- The position indicators of armies have recently been changed so that the indicator of an army that is selected or hovered over shows a red position indicator. To make it stand out even more the red indicator will now show an additional white outlining.
- We adjusted the default colour of neutral nations in the relations view on the map. Beforehand every neutral country had the exact same colour. After today’s update, neutral countries will still have similar colours, as to keep the functionality of the view mode, but the individual colours will differ slightly. This should make this view mode more visually pleasing and increase functionality.
- Elements of the user interface have been adjusted on mobile. Next to your resources and user profile, you will now find a quick access button that opens the victory progress panel. Additional information such as the remaining time until daychange has also been added.
- The resource market now only displays the 3 best value for money resource offers for each resource by default. A dropdown menu has been added in case you’d like to see all available offers.
- A toggle was added to Goldmark confirmation popups that allows you to deactivate the display of specific confirmation pop-ups permanently. You can reactivate the popup in the settings at any time.
- The legacy mode has temporarily been reenabled for users who still had access to it before it was disabled with one of our recent updates. You can switch to the legacy mode in the game settings.
- We readjusted the size of army labels on medium zoom levels. After our last update they turned out a little too small for practical use on medium levels, hence their size has been increased again slightly on these zoom levels. The recent change to high zoom levels has been kept as player feedback was overall very positive in this regard.
- An issue was resolved in the province list that caused the number of units being built to be hidden behind the construct button, when multiple buildings were selected on mobile. The number of units is now displayed to the right of the button, in that case.