- In case of a revolt taking place in a province previously controlled by a player, a frontline report will now be created informing said player about the revolt. The same applies in case of a foreign province revolting and joining a players nation.
- In order to make navigation through all the different menus within the game easier on mobile devices, all tabs have been fitted with the respective names of the menus they’re leading towards instead of purely relying on the icon design.
- Several small issues have been fixed on multiple maps, including the correct adjustment of resource production, spelling errors and province names.
- When going through the player list on mobile devices the nation and player names were not always perfectly aligned, which caused the overall look of the menu to look off. This has been fixed.
- A bug was fixed that caused the detailed report about armies, which have been revealed via espionage to not always display the terrain the respective army was situated on, which affects the displayed combat values.
- The publisher of the ingame newspaper decided to rebrand the current version of the newspaper. Instead of the World Herald, players will now receive daily iterations of the Daily European.