[S1914] Release Notes - 2021-09-14

• 1631625350_news_images_19433.jpg

General:

• In case of a revolt taking place in a province previously controlled by a player, a frontline report will now be created informing said player about the revolt. The same applies in case of a foreign province revolting and joining a players nation.
    • In order to make navigation through all the different menus within the game easier on mobile devices, all tabs have been fitted with the respective names of the menus they’re leading towards instead of purely relying on the icon design.

Bug fixes:

• Several small issues have been fixed on multiple maps, including the correct adjustment of resource production, spelling errors and province names.
    • When going through the player list on mobile devices the nation and player names were not always perfectly aligned, which caused the overall look of the menu to look off. This has been fixed.
    • A bug was fixed that caused the detailed report about armies, which have been revealed via espionage to not always display the terrain the respective army was situated on, which affects the displayed combat values.
    • The publisher of the ingame newspaper decided to rebrand the current version of the newspaper. Instead of the World Herald, players will now receive daily iterations of the Daily European.
  • Can we PLEASE fix the Pathfinder bug that has been a problem for over 3 years now.....

Every player with HC was happy when it WAS fixed and everything was working but it seems with every update we fix one thing but break other things that were perfectly working fine.

Files

• fixed.png

(556.45 kB, downloaded 36 times, last: )

Enforcer(Angel of Death)b78//+

• I had units today which were set for Offensive Fire control after killing my opponents units then started attacking an allies units whom I have shared maps with, this is new issue, ships set on Aggressive fire control is known but this is new with this update, Offensive fire control and share maps

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• I had units today which were set for Offensive Fire control after killing my opponents units then started attacking an allies units whom I have shared maps with, this is new issue, ships set on Aggressive fire control is known but this is new with this update, Offensive fire control and share maps

Please tell me you're joking and just trolling us because this is a MAJOR problem. I use Offensive fire a LOT and if I now have to worry about units going rogue and attacking ALLIES it completely negates one of the prime reasons to buy High Command.

• There is a Stock market issue on the latest update. Mobile version.

Previously within the stock market, you could scroll to different resources and move up and down to see different offers of that REC.

Now you can scroll up and down only on the first REC screen you see. If you move to another REC screen you are unable to scroll down.

Failure has a thousand explanations,

Success doesn't need one. - Sir Alec Guinness.

• Please tell me you're joking and just trolling us because this is a MAJOR problem. I use Offensive fire a LOT and if I now have to worry about units going rogue and attacking ALLIES it completely negates one of the prime reasons to buy High Command.

I am not joking it happened in a 100p event Capital Rush map which is one player wins map, in this map after cruisers killed off last enemy inf unit, they then started attacking an ally I had share maps with which had inf units in the area, is possible that it is because it is event map and Solo Winner scenario I am not sure what excuse will be , but it is Common Bug not first time I witness this... just re-emergence of same old bug since recent update

Rally point and Fire control are both issues with High Command, only thing seems to work with consistency is Build Queue and shared intel

• Please tell me you're joking and just trolling us because this is a MAJOR problem. I use Offensive fire a LOT and if I now have to worry about units going rogue and attacking ALLIES it completely negates one of the prime reasons to buy High Command.

Had it happen to me last night when my offensive units started attacking a neutral target. They also reduced the gold you get from ads again.

• I let QA know about the fire control issue so they can investigate. Any details you have on this matter is very welcome, as it could help to identify a potential bug here.

The scrolling problem in the stockmarket is known and should be fixed very soon.

Edit: We did a couple of tests with unit setups like you described but offensive fire control settings never resulted in neutral units being shot at after an enemy stack was destoryed, so any more details are important to find a bug. Also just to make sure, you didn't by any chance mix up offensive and agressive fire control ? The later will cause your units to also bombard neutral units within range.

• Also just to make sure, you didn't by any chance mix up offensive and aggressive fire control ? The later will cause your units to also bombard neutral units within range.

The cruisers which were attacking neutral units were only set for Offensive Fire control, however other Cruisers in entire different area of map were in fact set to Aggressive fire control, falty cruisers which attacked were near to Spain, other cruisers which had Aggressive Fire control setting were near to Suez / Hajez area.

I am familiar with the difference in Offensive and Aggressive fire control mechanics

• Code
    1. Good afternoon, I have problems with the manufacturing schedule of units and buildings if I select more than 5 provinces, only the construction and manufacturing of units is scheduled in one of them, and also if any province has all four possible schedules occupied, they are not noted in the rest that if they have the possibility to do so. To be able to do this I must select the provinces that have the same level, for example if I want to raise the level of the fortresses I must choose all those that do not have, then all those that have level 1 and so on, before that was not necessary, they could try to fix it, Thank you
  • Code
    1. Good afternoon, I have problems with the manufacturing schedule of units and buildings if I select more than 5 provinces, only the construction and manufacturing of units is scheduled in one of them, and also if any province has all four possible schedules occupied, they are not noted in the rest that if they have the possibility to do so. To be able to do this I must select the provinces that have the same level, for example if I want to raise the level of the fortresses I must choose all those that do not have, then all those that have level 1 and so on, before that was not necessary, they could try to fix it, Thank you

This should be fixed with yesterdays update!

• Arcorian

Closed the thread.