Undefeatable player

• I love the game when it's played properly. But now, for the 2nd time, I have come across a player with no limits on the amount of GM he will spend. It's Day 50 and he declared war on all 9 players still in the game. He builds a railway and 4 railguns in the space of a minute, anywhere he is threatened in his territory. I reckon that is $50 USD a time at least. If you send 4 bombers he creates 4 fighters instantly. You send 4 cruisers and he creates 4 battleships. None of which lose any morale. Does anyone have a thought as to how to fight against him as he has ruined what was a great game, with 3 coalitions all building up to fight each other fairly. 5 of us are under attack and losing 40,000 to his 1 each time.

By the way we have tried to ask him to tone it down, but his arrogant response is not respectful. So we can't negotiate.

• I love the game when it's played properly. But now, for the 2nd time, I have come across a player with no limits on the amount of GM he will spend. It's Day 50 and he declared war on all 9 players still in the game. He builds a railway and 4 railguns in the space of a minute, anywhere he is threatened in his territory. I reckon that is $50 USD a time at least. If you send 4 bombers he creates 4 fighters instantly. You send 4 cruisers and he creates 4 battleships. None of which lose any morale. Does anyone have a thought as to how to fight against him as he has ruined what was a great game, with 3 coalitions all building up to fight each other fairly. 5 of us are under attack and losing 40,000 to his 1 each time.

cubes 2048

By the way we have tried to ask him to tone it down, but his arrogant response is not respectful. So we can't negotiate.

It is a difference between a rich player and poor player. Maybe he is really smart and build his own strategy to become unrivalled player. For this player, I often stay away.

• You can bang your head against such a player or stroke their fragile ego and convince them to use their gold to help fund your own wars, easy thing...

Be thankful for such players , they give you opportunity to play game for FREE if you wish, it is these kind of big spenders that keep S1914 profitable and when all else fails just archive map and go to a different game , if you see this player in a map go to different map before you invest 2 months into it...

YOu can also get rest of map to help you fight the player, track his times of activity and get others to help you attack him when he sleeps, even biggest whale can not spend gold when they are sleeping ;)

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• What does archiving a map do? I did that to a game I was in thinking it would keep it in an archive so I could reference the stats and such later, but I noticed that I am missing a victory in my stats. The game that I archived turned out to be a victory.

• What does archiving a map do? I did that to a game I was in thinking it would keep it in an archive so I could reference the stats and such later, but I noticed that I am missing a victory in my stats. The game that I archived turned out to be a victory.

Archiving removes it from your active games list and stops you from receiving notifications about it. If you weren't active on the map when it ended, you don't get credit for the victory. Only archive maps you intend to quit.

• Archive map is just so you are not looking at map you are not playing in your active maps, far as I know maps are wiped from Bytro logs 2 weeks after map is completed, I am not sure what Bytro might be doing in the event of stats and medals not updating for so long, best to always take screen shots of map when you are finished with it so you have evidence if you win map, I tend to archive test maps and Beta maps when new Version or update is made to game making old version not applicable to what I am trying to keep up with far as new updates and patch's being done...rather than have these old maps (versions) cluttering my active games I simply archive them...

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• They are called "Whales". They drop money that is unheard of and ridiculous to most everyone and that is there choice. They are in every game ever made (that makes money). Go play Madden, Sims, Call of Duty...they exist everywhere. Feel good knowing that they are few and far between, but without them Bytro, this game, and game developers would literally not exist. My advice would be to ask questions about what things they have learned in the game with their unlimited money and benefit from their privileged experiences. Hope that helps.