Why we can't reach threads from the older forum?

• I love the old design of S1914.

I can understand why we need little bit change, but I wonder why old threads are deleted? (maybe they are just moved to another link but I couldn't find them :()

• Helpful guides were moved to this one and as far as i know the old forum is not reachable anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA8kSdsf_M

Soldiers! don't give yourselves to brutes

men who despise you, enslave you

who regiment your lives, tell you what to do

what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle,

use you as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men

machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!

• The old forum is not accessible anymore.

We've warned via the news section that the old forum was gonna be removed and replaced with this one.

Community Support

Supremacy 1: The Great War | EN Main Administrator

Supremacy 1914 | NL Moderator

• They deleted the old forums, however I did download as many of the old Roleplaying Threads as my internet speed allowed me to XD

"Unity and Loyalty Above All"

My Youtube Channel is linked in the thumbnail :)

o4f5ntZt.jpg

The New Roleplayers Union Discord is linked to the Banner. Feel free to drop by and say hello 8)

sTnoUfV.png

• It's still accessible for some high rank crew members however I'd like you guys to consider what should and should not be moved. Also remember I asked months before it's close down to start moving threads...

Anyway If there are any guides you know and that are not stored into the "FAQ's" Feel free to contact the crew and we'll see if bytro wants to move it or not.

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• It's still accessible for some high rank crew members however I'd like you guys to consider what should and should not be moved. Also remember I asked months before it's close down to start moving threads...

Anyway If there are any guides you know and that are not stored into the "FAQ's" Feel free to contact the crew and we'll see if bytro wants to move it or not.

Actually, I wanted to ask, is there an archive section on the Roleplaying Threads where I can dump old forum threads for players to view?

"Unity and Loyalty Above All"

My Youtube Channel is linked in the thumbnail :)

o4f5ntZt.jpg

The New Roleplayers Union Discord is linked to the Banner. Feel free to drop by and say hello 8)

sTnoUfV.png

• I would be interested in creating library of role playing threads from every single national server. Then people knowing languages or google-translator can look through them. The most important thing- we need to save them as there were hundreds of great ideas in the last 10 years.

• Actually, I wanted to ask, is there an archive section on the Roleplaying Threads where I can dump old forum threads for players to view?

I archive everything that is created here in the community archive and in the Big list of Roleplays under the "archive" label (Von habsburgs roleplay is the first example). I will however be honest I wouldn't revive all some might be very usefull for th eidea but we all know a lot of ideas were copied several times. SO I wouldn't clutter the new to much with the old. But for certain discussable feel free to message me and we'll work something out together with the EN team. For other servers I will have to ask to contact their team.

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.