Match making

• Leader of any alliance can issue challenges to other alliances, it is in the Alliance tab under 'games' and under 'settings'.

We as leaders are compelled to lead by example , maintaining professional demeanor as we cultivate future leaders... Reputation is made here in this community, embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

for more help and information join this global S1914 discord server: https://discord.gg/7U3yBBk

• alliances are dead since the Alliance League

never to be reborn again after that

number of possible exploits and change in mentality of a new generation of players made it impossible to maintain number of alliance games as it it was before Alliance League

now alliances are used to gather people that you need to your friendpacks on RP games or bigger maps

Competitive gaming is almost dead

• well you can play against me

I play as the only person from my alliance while you take 4 guys and we play

but there could be some alliances looking for fight

both Blitzkriege's , Kingsman, Band of brothers, Bloody Buckets and couple more abroad

• thanks for the invite but i dont think 4 on 1 is very fair. i know your probably better than myself and anyone i could get to play. maybe in the future we could meet on the field of battle.

• thanks for the invite but i dont think 4 on 1 is very fair. i know your probably better than myself and anyone i could get to play. maybe in the future we could meet on the field of battle.

you can be right

5 vs 1 should be even, have a look at 4 vs 1 : gameID=2973403

but tbh - you can play Boot Brigade or AMK

• i'm totally agree, a list where the leader can post than they are interested to have a challenge, or make more easy serch alley tham want do a challenge, hiding the halley than have less than 5 players

• i'm totally agree, a list where the leader can post than they are interested to have a challenge, or make more easy serch alley tham want do a challenge, hiding the halley than have less than 5 players

Here is link to English Alliances you can search and contact leaders > All English alliances

We as leaders are compelled to lead by example , maintaining professional demeanor as we cultivate future leaders... Reputation is made here in this community, embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

for more help and information join this global S1914 discord server: https://discord.gg/7U3yBBk