[S1914] Legacy-Removal Feedback Thread

• Hey! It is indeed counter-logical that the game runs worse on a new machine. That shouldn't happen and points rather to a local problem. I am not aware of any recent performance degredation and also not of any noteworthy amounts of tickets in that regard. I myself also did not see any change of game performance in recently.

One thing that I can imagine is that on your new machine perhaps you onboard graphics card is rendering the game instead of your dedicated graphics card. Check your graphics card control panel (e.g. Nvidia settings) and check the program settings, which determine which program is rendered with which graphics card. Add the browser you run the game in to the programs you want the dedicated graphics card to handle.

Also check your browser settings if hardware acceleration is enabled. You could also try out a different browser just to rule out some causes. And make sure that your system and graphics drivers are up to date and no other program or browser tab is taking away too much computation time.

• No way! I just came back and everyday while I play I say: the game is so beautiful now!

Note: I started to play in 2009.

• for players to enjoy the game : UI has to be playable and have good immersion.

I believe Legacy beats New Mode in both aspects plus gives you way better control over big number of provinces and units so you can feel you control a game and run it. With New Mode- I feel I fight that new UI, not opponents.

enjoy game and join New Mode feedback group- this way you will speed up changes for better

• Hey! It is indeed counter-logical that the game runs worse on a new machine. That shouldn't happen and points rather to a local problem. I am not aware of any recent performance degredation and also not of any noteworthy amounts of tickets in that regard. I myself also did not see any change of game performance in recently.

One thing that I can imagine is that on your new machine perhaps you onboard graphics card is rendering the game instead of your dedicated graphics card. Check your graphics card control panel (e.g. Nvidia settings) and check the program settings, which determine which program is rendered with which graphics card. Add the browser you run the game in to the programs you want the dedicated graphics card to handle.

Also check your browser settings if hardware acceleration is enabled. You could also try out a different browser just to rule out some causes. And make sure that your system and graphics drivers are up to date and no other program or browser tab is taking away too much computation time.

Well, it's a laptop, so there is only one graphic card (AFAIK). On the other hand, I tested with the hardware acceleration and, well, it worked but sometimes it's still laggy and crashy (fortunately, it's a no-more in low graphics). Thanks for the advice.

Demonaire
    ES. EN & PT Game Operator

Bytro Labs | Supremacy 1914

b78//+

All the things you need to play this game can be found here, here and here.

Do you want to experience new ways to enjoy Supremacy 1914? Click here and here.

Have you problems with the game? Send a ticket.

• Would you kindly try the ultimate client again later today on your active maps and check if it still causes you trouble ? There was an issue in s1914 after the last update that caused some players to experience unusually strong stutters and lags but this should get fixed with an update today.

• Would you kindly try the ultimate client again later today on your active maps and check if it still causes you trouble ? There was an issue in s1914 after the last update that caused some players to experience unusually strong stutters and lags but this should get fixed with an update today.

I am using Ultimate Immersion / ReVamp and still getting delays and stutter on 500 maps, this is not what I have experienced until last 2 weeks, again I am currently playing in 10p, 100p and 500p map, this is only happening in the 50-0 map

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• basicaly.. legacy is the most playable version there ever was.

sure the graphics are less yet besides that most legacy players will choose it above the socalled ultimate client what they re refer to as the ultimate desaster ending game fun btw..

and yes 500 games can be played in the newer client.. yet you need a rather strong and heavy phone or so..

i use a g8 power with over 64 mem.. it works well on it..

on my tablet a samsung.. nope wont even load past the lets start the map fase..

legacy works perfectly on both lol