The path indicators have been adjusted.
- Unit’s path indicators show an arrowhead at the end of each ground movement path.
- The color animation of path indicators has been reduced.
- When a unit is in forced march mode, the color animation is set at a significantly higher speed to indicate that the unit is moving faster.
- In relation mode, path indicators use the relation colors as primary colors for the pathing lines. In political view mode, they keep using the country colors for the path lines.
- Unselected pathing lines are displayed in darker colors.
- The victory progress information next to the resource bar was slightly adjusted and also shows the total progress made towards victory directly below.
- Missing links to the game rules and the game manual were added to the Headquarters Notice newspaper article, which is automatically posted at the very start of each map.
- Ranged units, such as artillery, did not automatically attack enemy units within range immediately, effectively allowing enemy units to operate within its range for up to a few minutes before being shot at.From now on ranged units will commence the bombardment of enemy units as soon as they get in range, in case their fire command doesn’t prevent such actions.
- When splitting up an army and moving some of the troops elsewhere, an error message could be triggered when the remaining troops of the split stack were selected afterwards. This issue has been resolved and no error message gets displayed anymore.
- Provinces without a garrison did not show the uprising chance when the province morale was low. This issue was resolved, and provinces now show the exact uprising chances again.
- Coalition leaders will be glad to hear that their position within the coalition is no longer disguised in the coalition details anymore. The leader of a coalition is now displayed with the leader role in the coalition details again.
- A bug was fixed that prevented a level 1 Factory from being built when giving the command to do so from the detailed building information panel.
- A bug was fixed that caused an error message to be displayed when clicking the full screen button in Steam. The full screen button is working as intended again.