Elite AI for all! - Patch Notes

• Historically some nation's traded with thier enemies so to say it's good and realistic to restrict trade to this degree is untrue.

Even if in real life,enemies did not trade with each other,neutral countries certainly did trade with each other. The way Bytro has made it,we cannot even trade with nations with Share Map. We have to be in the same coalition,and in most maps,coalitions can only have 3 members. THREE. That means a coalition member only has two trade partners in most maps. And what about games that do not allow coalitions? I am currently playing a game as France and I need oil. I want to ask Morocco for oil,but I notice that I cannot propose a resource trade. In that game,Coalitions are disabled. That means that nobody can trade resources and units in that game.

Im a pretty Mediocre player :|

• They Ruined the RP and Everything. The New Graphics maybe good For Beginners, but the Old Map was Better. Maybe the Legacy mode was a Decent Addition, but it's Kinda Autistic to Actually engage and get into. Bytro has ruined the Game Completely. If you've Tried to Start and RP or anything you GOTTA PAY MONEY to actually CREATE A SIMPLE GAME. What happened the Old days. They even did the Same to CoW, The Only Good and Safe Game FOR RPers is CoN AND NWE. There's no Point in playing a Game Where everything is in game Purchases and where the Game Devs Don't listen to the Community. Honestly in all I'm About to just quit all Bytro Games as they are now giving me a Headache because Bytro won't listen to the Community and Fix the stuff they broke, and Fix the stuff they Ruined. Honestly I am Sick and Tired of it, and I am done. Bytro Needs a Change in Policy, and Needs it fast.

b78//+

• For a long while ive been watching updates on multiple bytro and its partner platforms, Supremacy 1914, Call of War, Conflict of Nations, and New World Empires.

Its been a constant theme where every single time you choose to create a new game, you purposely attempt some sort of pathetic joke updates on your old games in order to encourage a larger influx of new players onto the new one.

This is no different to a Apple or Samsung purposely choosing to slow down their old phones in an effort to increase interest and purchases of their new ones. Needy and Pathetic behavior by a company that has repeated the same mistakes over and over again too many times.

You have purposely chosen to ruin your game in order to provide further support to Supremacy 1. There are no moderators in chat, so there are rampant rulebreaks there. When reported it takes you days to respond when previous staff were punctual and effective.

None of your anti-multiaccounting implementations have ever been effective.

-Units cannot be traded, do you think multiaccounters care about unit trades when they end up suiciding armies anyways?

-Trading resources is limited to coalition members, oh so i guess multiaccounters just have to be in the same coalition temporarily, trade resources and then disband it.

-After being kicked from coalition, players have to wait 1 day before rejoining. Oh so they can just make a brand new account and bypass that entirely.

Your implementation of rules is shoddy, you have wiped out any players that enjoyed diplomacy, as they cant trade, you have wiped out alliance gaming already so congratulations for that, and finally, you have ended the opportunity for Roleplayers to enjoy your rounds because we are so bad for you arent we with our constant rule of "no Goldmark".

I would like to be positive and respectful by providing you with a solution:

1- make rounds upon request. I will gladly pay any amount of money you wish for us to shill for you to create a server that has all of the rules we would like it to have.

2- make these "updates" turn off for unranked rounds. You have pushed a large portion of the remaining community into a corner of the unranked matches anyways, so you might us well keep us around so it makes your pathetic company feel better.

I choose to protest this disgusting effort at killing a functioning game by the following ways. I will contact as many whales as possible (because you call us a type of fish for consuming the garbage you put out) in an effort to have them voice their concerns and responses. I will also contact as many players as I can in order to link this update and have them also tell you how idiotic this decision is. I hope this does not make it more difficult for roleplayers to make rounds, as player descrimination would be just icing on the cake with this.

If we do not fight for what we believe in, then we are nothing.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

-LightningTurk

"Unity and Loyalty Above All"

My Youtube Channel is linked in the thumbnail :)

o4f5ntZt.jpg

The New Roleplayers Union Discord is linked to the Banner. Feel free to drop by and say hello 8)

sTnoUfV.png

• I don't see what the point of this update is at all and what good it could bring any of the game. my first instinct it that's its just another scheme to encourage players to buy more Goldmarks for resources as they cant trade effectively now.

Every update just seems to get worse every time and now not to mention this update has pretty much killed off the rp community. Cant believe I considered purchasing HC last month. I will never spend money on this game if it keeps heading in this direction :(

I don't even know what the point of writing this was lmao nothing will change

The future for free to play games looks dark.

• Please Revert this all. I will make my statement short as possible.

I first joined the Game in Early November 2018. It has almost been 2 years, in those 2 years I had the best times of my life on the game, playing with others. These 2 years, Bytro kept the game same and well. Until the updates, every update has hit me harder every time. Each hit made me lose hope in the continuation of the game. So I ask, please revert these changes, or at least give us ways to toggle them on and off. So please for the troop collisions in the sea and the trading limits, add options for us to edit. If these aren't implemented or the updates are reverted, people will lose hope in the Bytro line of online browsing gaming. So, this is it, Bytro's last chance to redeem themselves, I hope the staff consider this. Well this is a possible bye, depending on how future updates go, many will leave like me.

• this is f#cked up please just revert to the version of the game pre free fire update all these new updates are straight trash and killed the rp community aswell i sincerely urge you to revert this update aswell as the previous update and give everyone free goldmarks to make up for it AND rethink the way you want to move this game forward.

• Hmm

considering that I bought my HQ and GMs when supremacy was completely different game ,before last update , I would like to ask how I can get refund of my money as product does not meet following standards:

• Satisfactory quality Goods shouldn't be faulty or damaged when you receive them. You should ask yourself what a reasonable person would consider satisfactory for the goods in question. For example, bargain-bucket products won't be held to as high standards as luxury goods.
    • Fit for purpose The goods should be fit for the purpose they are supplied for, as well as any specific purpose you made known to the retailer before you agreed to buy the goods.
    • As described The goods supplied must match any description given to you, or any models or samples shown to you at the time of purchase.

I paid for something that does not exist any more I am am very unhappy about that.

It is like paying for gym that turned into a tennis court after 2 months - some may same it is the same, but it is not.

• Thought I may as well chip in real quick.

This update is largely good, however, I like many others am not a fan of the limitations placed on unit trading and resource trading. This is an easy fix, just revert back to the old system, afterall if it isn't broke why fix it? There seems to be limited interaction between the community and the developers, the forums seem largely void of any acknowledgement of feedback and the last update seems to be evidence of the community being ignored. Is there any other way in which we can deliver our feedback? Like the use of a voluntary poll in the update where members of the community can agree or disagree with certain changes that are to be implemented? Or like a discord to express this feedback, that an actual developer or 'higher-up' or community manager is a part of? Afterall people are less likely to spend money on a game they not as engaged in, it is a mutually beneficial system.

Anyway, just my two cents.

• Why were these changes even considered in the first place? I don't recall anyone being upset about army or resource trading. It's entirely optional and, if done improperly, can screw up the participants far more than anyone uninvolved. The realism excuse doesn't make any sense in this context because, unsurprisingly, nations traded with other nations outside of their own alliances. Additionally, there were plenty of examples of troops from other nations being placed under the command of a different nation.

Please revert these changes, they don't add anything to the game; rather, they actually remove from the game by making roleplay rounds nearly impossible to setup. It is already hard enough to get players together, coordinate with eachother, set house rules, and have things run smoothly in an RP match - it's even harder when the game's mechanics actively discourage it.

Or, give us the option and allow us to set up non-ranked, no reward RP matches with custom rules and nations.

"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat; situation excellent. I shall attack." - French Marshal Ferdinand Foch

• Amazing guys, just amazing. These updates ruin the experience for a huge portion of your fan base, the role players, and for many other people. This is honestly non-sense. Please fix this or I, along with many other people, will no longer play this game. Role play is what got me into this community and you are actively trying to tear it down.

• And I thought I wouldn't see an update with more negative reviews than the Fire at Will update, what a fool of me ?(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA8kSdsf_M

Soldiers! don't give yourselves to brutes

men who despise you, enslave you

who regiment your lives, tell you what to do

what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle,

use you as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men

machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!

• Easily 95% of Bytro changes are stupid and this is no exception.

Trading has been part of the game since its inception, and Bytro decides for no reason to render it redundant. Time and time again Bytro comes out with the dumbest possible solutions to problems that were never problems to begin with.

• I guess all i did was offer a rant without solution.

Here are my personal solutions:

1) First and foremost, undo this update. Seriously, I agree with my colleagues. Elite AI has clearly been the default AI behaviour. If this weren't the case, than a player country would not have half of their troops wiped out by a nation with 3 provinces at game start. This makes it hard for players to play competitively, if you are forcing them to fight AI that are better than 90% of the player-base. The only difference is that, when i create a round, (like my fellow S1914 player said earlier) i no longer have to pay the goldmark required to use that feature.

2) Bring back the tumbola. This 'lottery feature' if you will, was a great feature. It offered anything from resources to small amounts of goldmark, to actual Premium Account time. You got 1 free spin a day, and the reward amount increased just by logging in. Taking this feature away really hurts players who play for free, as well as a huge hit to the money bytro earns. When i earned a week of premium account, i spent more GM so i could try to get more time. I even spent a few dollars for more GM to try and get more time. (Gm was cheaper than buying time, so i went with gm). There are bound to be players out there that do the same thing i do. Taking it away just screws over the Free to Play players that enjoyed the little "spin to win' minigame.

Stop killing this game. Not everybody wants to play the crappy rehash attempts of this game you have going on. CoN and NWE (in my honest opinion) are god awful games. CoW is pretty solid, if you added a few things from this game to that one, then CoW would have far more people in it. Why is Bytro spending time restricting player freedoms in updates instead of adding things like new units, or hell, add a world congress thing that allows players to get together and propose pre-written laws and regulations that limit a country's progress. (a very rough draft, dont quote me on this one). Here's an idea. Add aircraft carriers. HMS Argus was commissioned before the end of WWI. Add them in with some sort of limitations to them, to keep them from being overpowered or as effective as ones from WWII. There are plenty of things to add to this game. Restricting player freedoms is definitely not one of them. Guys this is OUR game. Bytro may have created it, but we are the reason it is successful.

As i wrote this, i wondered, and ask all of you, why are we even writing here? Every post probably makes Bytro laugh. Do they really care what we think? They clearly dont listen.

Well, no matter what, this is our game just as much as theirs, i hope Bytro's moderators and developoers start paying attention to us or theyll end up like World of Tanks. Less playerbase, less income, less game life.