Elite AI for all! - Patch Notes

• I still don't get why the current counter-cheats wasn't working.

-trading units/provinces was already limited until day #7

-we were already limited to 10% of your military units per day and 4 provinces max per game

why wasn't that satisfactory? Why couldn't you enhance those countermeasures pushing it to 5% per day, a day #14 minimum, and only two province trades max?

How do I build a harbor which requires 10K wood early in the game if I am from a country with low wood production? How do I build 2 harbors early in the game to match my neighbor makes it apparent he wants to start a naval arms race and I need that second harbor to build ships?

You nuked a critical element of the game to resolve a minor/non-existent issue that will now have major ramifications for the players.

• Update supports playing in big friendpacks so you need to be part of coalition with lets say 5 multis to make sure you survive

or you can be part of coalition with 5 player from the same alliances hopping they will not backstab you

Cheaters are laughing as they will do what they always has done - use troops of their friends using their passes to the account or other forbidden means. Cheaters cannot be given troops but they can still control other accounts. and this is what they will do even more often now. I do not think game is ready to counter that. or is it?

So I would be grateful if company instead of tying my hands behind my back and allowing cheaters to easily kill me, would allow transfer of troops so I can defend myself and others against cheaters who are no limited in any way.

To counter even more cheaters sitting on same account I would propose nominating 1 or 2 players to be sitters to your account so cheaters will have no advantage left in t heir hands. I often see accounts run by 2-5 people. With tactic Hit and Run used to deal max dmg without taking any on their side I find it very disturbing that players without activity and GM players are exposed to such a cheating and left without any means to defend. Especially Gold players should be worried as they are loosing real life money and all of that can be lost because someone is cheating system. Nominating Sitters , like in another german MMO SG game with letter T, proved to be very effective and increased skills of players as activity wasnt any more the only factor deciding about the score.

• Hey everyone,

although we do not have release notes today, as the list of player facing changes is rather short, I wanted to share the following update here, since the markete overhaul topic is an ongoing discussion.

With today's release we revert the change that limits trading resources on the stock market within a price range of 3 and 30 money. The price range will be set back to between 1 and 30 money again.

• Can the resource trading restriction be reverted as well? I do not see the use for it; Even if an arguement for unit trading not being realistic can be made,it makes no sense realistically and practically to restrict resource trading to coalitions. Neutral countries trade all the time,and so do countries that dislike each other. It,as others have also mentioned,completely damaged diplomacy.

Please,revert resource trading restriction.

Im a pretty Mediocre player :|

• Hey everyone,

although we do not have release notes today, as the list of player facing changes is rather short, I wanted to share the following update here, since the markete overhaul topic is an ongoing discussion.

With today's release we revert the change that limits trading resources on the stock market within a price range of 3 and 30 money. The price range will be set back to between 1 and 30 money again.

Bug located:

Bug Report: Unit Price Broken Below 3

• Memes can be posted in the offtopic section of this forum. Please dont do this here

While memes are part of the thread's topic, they can be posted here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA8kSdsf_M

Soldiers! don't give yourselves to brutes

men who despise you, enslave you

who regiment your lives, tell you what to do

what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle,

use you as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men

machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!

• While memes are part of the thread's topic, they can be posted here.

From forum rules

f) So-called spamming or hazing, creating postings containing only smilies or individual words is prohibited. Basically a post should contribute to the topic and be self-explanatory.

While memes are ok in off-topic, however this is feedback thread one or two might not be bad but there is a line as where it will be viewed as spamming.

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent. It is the one that is most adaptable to change. -Charles Darwin

• Restore trading units, at least between coalitions

restore trade between neutral countries with maybe limit of 5 % of daily production of the ress per the whole day. Info will be gathered at Day Change , same way as trading 10% units was gathering info about troops. That info will be hold in daily changed variable regarding every kind of ress and will be updated at DC.

If this is to much for a servers- restore free trade or 1-1 trade with neutrals

• got one quick question about Trade Ban Patch

trading units - was it introduced to block people from taking over other countries in one swift move and to block passing of best units form dying players to their friends?

• In this moment, I would be securing an important diplomatic relationship with an ally, but I can't because I can't give him 5.000 oil units for that action and, in that way, trying to give him assurances and receive loyalty from him.

Neutral trade removal has all the potential to damage S1914 beyond fixing.

Demonaire
    ES. EN & PT Game Operator

Bytro Labs | Supremacy 1914

b78//+

All the things you need to play this game can be found here, here and here.

Do you want to experience new ways to enjoy Supremacy 1914? Click here and here.

Have you problems with the game? Send a ticket.

• From forum rules

f) So-called spamming or hazing, creating postings containing only smilies or individual words is prohibited. Basically a post should contribute to the topic and be self-explanatory.

While memes are ok in off-topic, however this is feedback thread one or two might not be bad but there is a line as where it will be viewed as spamming.

So you'd consider memes about the threads topic as spamming.

I can't laugh harder.

Shame on you.

---

Regarding the update, have Bytro considered other changes than the price limits(3 to 30 now being 1 to 30, which I believe they reverted because they didn't know how to fix the bug created afterwards, even if reverting it created another bug they didn't have before) or are we supposed to just wait in silence and expect nothing from them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA8kSdsf_M

Soldiers! don't give yourselves to brutes

men who despise you, enslave you

who regiment your lives, tell you what to do

what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle,

use you as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men

machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!

Edited once, last by nemuritor98 ().

• In this moment, I would be securing an important diplomatic relationship with an ally, but I can't because I can't give him 5.000 oil units for that action and, in that way, trying to give him assurances and receive loyalty from him.

Neutral trade removal has all the potential to damage S1914 beyond fixing.

Its not only 'neutral' trade removal. It is Majority trade removal. I mean,you cannot even trade with nations who you have Share Map with. They are arguably your allies and not neutral.

• So you'd consider memes about the threads topic as spamming.

I can't laugh harder.

Shame on you.

If you question the decisions taken you can contact me in private. We wont wage this discussion in this thread.

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• good meme is a dead meme

any chances that trade limitations will be lifted before Halloween?

Some statistics for that

still 80% of guys wants to remove trade bans in poll here

75% wants removal of a new look ... hmmm

55% wanted removal fire at will which happened .

So if 55% of users requests removal of Fire at Will update and you agreed with that. Should it not be the case for 75% and 80% users asking for removal two other updates>?

• This topic has spiraled outward into irrelevant tangents about Meme's, players are leaving s1914 , some are trying out S1 but that will likely also be arbitrarily changed when someone whines about a bug/ exploit only veteran players knew how to use....and more knee jerk reactions will ruin what was just fine, especially in light of the news that we could use exploits unless they were banned as a bug/exploit...

multi accounts became unmanageable for Bytro with the mobil launch and really is not anissue for most, because most that are playing reguarly can deal with multi's same as they deal with any other suicide NOOB attacks... Bytro need be aware that the nucleus of regular players keep game going, the new players that are using mobil app will find some other passing fixation.... why push away the veterans when these new mobil users will play a few months then find the new 'candy crush' and not return to S1914...the trade off is that Bytro makes money short term but loses in long term...

We understand that it is a business and the bottom line is profit , however the community does not like unit and resource trade rules...these rules should be reverted, only pandering to Gold Users with new rules preventing resource and unit trading . I personally have other things I can do to pass my time, I do not appreciate that I spend 3+ months on a map, certain rules in place , and then without any notice all rules are changed in middle of a map in the name of protecting someone that is not invested like I am... should I request reimbursement every penny of GOLD i have used in a map when rules changed without any notification??? I do not like this 'SCAM' business tactic, take my money, then change the rules, only thing left in place is to spend GOLD, this is becoming strictly PAY TO WIN joke of a game. IMHO

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• I also pay for rebuilding airfields and for HC

so I would like members of HC to be able to trade freely resources and units with others. At least we will get somethign and bytro will earn some money. Such a special feature for HC :-)

• I also pay for rebuilding airfields and for HC

so I would like members of HC to be able to trade freely resources and units with others. At least we will get somethign and bytro will earn some money. Such a special feature for HC :-)

I propose that everyone should be able to trade freely.

• Its not only 'neutral' trade removal. It is Majority trade removal. I mean,you cannot even trade with nations who you have Share Map with. They are arguably your allies and not neutral.

Then we can call it by its true name: Trade Removal. Without specifics.

And, again, it's certainly questionable the devs' knowledge in Foreign Affairs and International Trade. To tell that's for "adding another layer of realism", with all the due respect, is to think players doesn't know what they are playing...

If they had told "to improve fairness in the game", at least it would have had some people supporting that decision...

Demonaire
    ES. EN & PT Game Operator

Bytro Labs | Supremacy 1914

b78//+

All the things you need to play this game can be found here, here and here.

Do you want to experience new ways to enjoy Supremacy 1914? Click here and here.

Have you problems with the game? Send a ticket.